Today’s employers need qualified workers with high-precision skills. At KTI, our graduates have access to the job training employers like you need, making them ready for the workforce by graduation.
Employers like you appreciate KTI because:
- Our 38,000-square-foot facility includes student labs and training centers equipped just like real-world work environments
- Our electrician courses are taught in a 4,000-square-foot electrical training center
- Students are prepared for certification exams to begin working in their field*
- Externship work experience is offered for all career training programs**
- Our Program Advisory Committees tell us what you’re looking for in new hires, and we tailor our programs to match student training with your needs.
- All employer services provided by KTI are 100% free.
Ready to team up with KTI to find your next hire? Find out what KTI can offer your company and how to get involved with our growing graduate base. Contact Career Services Coordinator Alana Davenport via email or at 717-652-6214 to get started.
*Varies by program
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications