- day classes available
- 15 months to complete (day)
Dream of building a strong foundation for homes and businesses? Enjoy working with your hands to construct and repair structures? Then our residential carpentry diploma program is for you. With KTI’s carpentry training, you’ll gain knowledge in safety and OSHA standards for construction, National Building Code, tools, equipment, and applied knowledge of the trade. You’ll learn technical, hands-on skills like roof framing and ceiling joists, flooring, insulation and ventilation, and more. After you finish your construction classes, you’ll be prepared for entry-level positions, including carpenter’s helper, field carpenter, remodeler, rough framer, footer, interior and trim installer, or junior estimator. Enter the construction and carpentry field faster with a residential carpentry diploma.
- Knowledge of safety and OSHA standards for construction, National Building Code, tools, equipment, and more
- Skills in wall and ceiling, doors and windows, exterior and interior finishing, insulation and ventilation, trim, construction code, estimating, stair construction, and green construction methods
- Technical, hands-on carpentry knowledge of building materials, roof framing and ceiling joists, exterior rough framing, flooring, and interior construction
- Take technical mathematics and business classes, learn construction fundamentals, develop career search techniques and strategies, and get real-world externship experience
KTI’s residential carpentry diploma program provides training for these careers and more.
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications