- day classes available
- 15 months to complete (day)
Masonry jobs are projected to grow 15 percent by 2024. Get in on this fast paced and rapidly growing career field now by enrolling in our masonry specialized degree program. You’ll receive valuable instruction and the knowledge, skills, and abilities to qualify for positions like mason tender, brick mason, and more. Learn skills in masonry blue print reading; site preparation and layout; footings and foundations; block, brick, and cement masonry; veneer finishes; chimney, fireplace, and arch construction; and so much more. KTI is the building block you need to become a vital member of the construction field.
- Knowledge of safety and OSHA standards for construction, National Building Code, tools, equipment, and more
- Skills in blue print reading, masonry materials and application, site preparation, footings and foundations, block and brick masonry, chimney and fireplace construction, and more
- Technical, hands-on knowledge of hand and power tools, construction drawings, masonry materials, veneer finishes, arch construction, and more
- Take technical mathematics and professional development classes, learn career search techniques and strategies, and get real-world externship experience
KTI’s masonry specialized degree program provides training for these careers and more.
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications