- day classes available
- 10 months to complete (day)
Want to become an HVAC technician? Start your HVAC training with KTI’s HVAC diploma program. You’ll gain knowledge in safety and OSHA standards, National Building Code, tools, equipment, and applied knowledge of the trade. You’ll learn technical, hands-on skills like how climate control systems work and how to regulate for building comfort, electrical components and mechanical switches used in HVAC systems, how to maintain, service, install, and troubleshoot HVAC systems, and more. After you finish your HVAC classes, you’ll be prepared for entry-level HVAC jobs, including entry-level trainee, HVAC technician, installer, service writer, duct mechanic, and counter person at supply warehouse. Enter the exciting HVAC industry faster with an HVAC diploma from KTI.
- Knowledge of safety and OSHA standards for construction, National Building Code, tools, equipment, and more
- Skills in electrical fundamentals, maintenance, service, and installation, including climate control, A/C systems/components, A/C design/layout, and residential HVAC systems
- Technical, hands-on knowledge of hand and power tools, construction drawings, heating controls/mechanicals, climate control systems, and more
- Take technical mathematics and business classes, develop career search techniques and strategies, and get real-world externship experience
KTI’s HVAC diploma program provides training for these careers and more.
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications