Electrician: Lighting and Installation
- day classes available
- 10 months to complete (day)
- night classes available
- 15 months to complete (night)
Electricity is a vital part of our everyday lives. Help power the world with an electrician diploma from KTI. You’ll learn technical, hands-on electrical knowledge like breaker and control systems, electrical safety, and lighting basics in a 4,000-square-feet electrical training facility. After you finish your electrician classes, you’ll be prepared to apply for entrance into the Associate Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program and perform electrical work in houses and apartment buildings, commercial businesses, factories, construction sites, and more. Enter the workforce faster with an electrician diploma. Want to increase your marketability in the electrician industry instead? Check out our specialized degree program.
- Apprentice program articulation and certification from Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. Keystone Chapter and National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Take business courses, learn customer service skills, and develop career search techniques and strategies
- Technical, hands-on electrical knowledge of hand and power tools, basic circuits, motors theory and application, lighting, and breaker and control systems
- 360 hours of on-site electrical installation and maintenance according to the National Electrical Code requirements
KTI’s electrician diploma program provides training for these careers and more.
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications