Train for your specialized degree in as little as 18 months!
Culinary Arts Specialist
- day classes available
- 18 months to complete (day)
- night classes available
- 27 months to complete (night)
Do you dream of becoming a top chef? Do you feel the most confident when you’re in the kitchen? Then start your specialized culinary arts degree at KTI. Here, you can train in our culinary arts program and get real-world experience alongside seasoned chef instructors. You’ll learn hands-on culinary basics, food service nutrition, baking and pastry skills, business communications, culinary management and financials, dining room operations, menu planning, health and safety, international cuisine, and more. You’ll be prepared for exciting culinary careers like sous chef, garde manger, line cook, and restaurant manager. Get started today and you could earn your specialized degree in as little as 18 months!
- Prep to become a Certified Culinarian by the American Culinary Federation
- Learn culinary technique and production, ingredient exploration, preparation and presentation
- Cook and prepare exotic meats like ostrich, buffalo and elk
- Learn specialty foods and skills like international food and ice carving
- Build menu design, health and safety, culinary management and financial skills
- 360 hours of direct, onsite experience learning the secrets of the culinary craft
- Knowledge of CPR, First Aid, ServSafe and ServSafe Allergens by the National Restaurant Association
KTI’s culinary arts specialist specialized degree program provides training for these careers and more.
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications