Train for your baking and pastry diploma in as little as 10 months!
Baking and Pastry
- day classes available
- 10 months to complete (day)
- night classes available
- 15 months to complete (night)
Do you feel at home when you’re mixing cake batter or pulling fresh bread from the oven? Then KTI’s baking and pastry program is for you. Blend your skills in the kitchen with a pinch of creativity and a dash of flair. You’ll learn culinary basics, kitchen safety, baking and pastry skills, cake decorating, how to prepare desserts like tarts and marzipan, basic nutrition and more. KTI’s baking and pastry program is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF), and graduates qualify for certification as a Certified Pastry Culinarian by American Culinary Federation. You could earn your diploma and start working at your favorite bakery in just 10 months! Want to add to your marketability with baking management skills? Check out our baking and pastry arts with management specialized degree program.
- Prep for ServSafe and ServSafe Allergens by the National Restaurant Association certifications
- Train to make artisan breads, rolls, pies, cookies and cakes
- Skills to work with baking schools, bakeries, and public institutions as an assistant pastry chef, patissier, baker, or baker’s apprentice
- 360 hours of direct, on-site experience in the culinary field
KTI’s baking and pastry diploma program provides training for these careers and more.
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications