Train for your specialized degree in as little as 18 months!
Baking and Pastry Arts with Management
- day classes available
- 18 months to complete (day)
- night classes available
- 27 months to complete (night)
The best pastry chefs are equal parts creative artist and passionate foodie. Think you have what it takes to make it in the baking and pastry field? Then start your pastry arts training today. Our comprehensive Baking and Pastry Arts with Management ASB degree program is designed to prepare you for a rewarding career in just 18 months! Plus, you’ll prepare for certification in ServSafe and ServSafe Allergens by the National Restaurant Association. Put your new skills in action with an externship at one of our region’s top baking and pastry arts employers. Complete your baking and pastry arts training with 360 hours of real-world experience. You’ll learn everything you need to run a successful bakery, from both the management and business operations to fundamentals of baking and pastry skills. Want to only learn the fundamentals? Consider our baking and pastry diploma program.
- Learn to make artisan breads, pies, cookies and cakes
- Develop skills to work with schools, bakeries, and public institutions as an assistant pastry chef, patissier, baker or baker’s apprentice
- 360 hours of direct, on-site experience in the culinary field
- Learn cafe baking and beverage matching
- Specialty baking techniques and recipes, including 3-dimensional themed cakes, international breads, hotel and restaurant dessert presentation
- Management and business operations
- Learn nutritional baking for gluten-free, sugar-free and low-fat diets
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications