Your Personal Enrollment Checklist
Ready to take the first step in starting a new career? When you’ve decided on a KTI diploma or specialized degree program that best matches your interests, follow these steps to apply for admission:
- Visit us on campus.
- Complete a personal profile form and take a tour of KTI.
- Participate in a personal interview with an admissions representative at KTI.
- High school graduates must obtain an official transcript of grades to be sent directly to KTI. Applicants may substitute a copy of their high school diploma. Applicants who have taken the GED exam must submit official written evidence of satisfactory performance to KTI.
- Complete an Enrollment Agreement (Student Contract) and pay the Registration Fee.
- Complete request for credit transfer or advance placement request, if applicable.
- Achieve the acceptable minimum score on the Wonderlic Assessment for those required programs.
- Submit other information as required to determine qualifications.
Have a question about our enrollment procedure? Contact our admissions team at 717-652-6214.
KTI isn’t like every other career training school. Take some time to research other career schools and you’ll find that, at KTI, there’s a difference. Read More.
Student success comes first
Warm, welcoming, home-like environment
President practices an open-door policy
Staff assists you with financial aid and career placement services
Faculty members work with you so you're ready for a new career
Family-owned, so all decisions are made right on campus
Programs provide students access to the career training employers need
Degree and diploma programs provide preparation for more than 26 third-party certifications